News & Updates
Coming Soon: New ATMs
August 30, 2019 | Return to News & Updates
We are pleased to announce that over the course of the next few months County National Bank will be installing new ATM’s the following locations: Adrian, Hanover, Horton Rd., Hudson, Jonesville, Litchfield, Pittsford, Spring Arbor, and Wisner.
- Deposit automation technology that eliminates envelopes when making a deposit. The technology will scan your deposit (cash & checks) up to 30 items at one time, with the option of including the images on your deposit receipt
- Larger 15” readable touchscreen
- Privacy filter on the screen
- Rear-view mirror
- American Disability Act (ADA) compliant
- Fast Cash Options (Quick withdrawal of $40, $60, $80, or $100)
- Added security with an EMV Chip Reader
- This will require you to keep your card inserted into the machine until the end of the transaction. The ATM will ask if you would like to perform another transaction or complete your transaction. Once you select “Yes” to complete your transaction the machine will release your card.