News & Updates
Redesigned CNB Personal Online Banking Coming Soon!
July 25, 2017 | Return to News & Updates
We have exciting news for our CNB Personal Online Banking customers – on August 14th, there will be a redesigned site! The improved site has many updates to make the process easier and more convenient for you.
Some of the improved features include:
- Your user name and password are entered on one page – one simple step and you’re logged in.
- A responsive design that adjusts data, so it appears well on any screen size or resolution and touch screen capability—perfect for iPads and other tablets.
- A Home page that is focusing attention on features you access most often.
- Redesigned functions to make transfers simple.
- A single transaction file, you’ll no longer see the previous and current statement. Users see 50 transactions per page with a button to add more transactions as needed, with up to 18 months of history.
- Create nicknames for accounts and choose which accounts you want to be displayed on the home screen.
- Quick links for users to see our News, easily access forms, and enroll in the CNB Debit Card Alerts.
Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Edge, Chrome, Firefox latest versions or higher.
Changes on the personal online banking site have also allowed us to update the Banking Login on our website. When you click ‘Banking Login’ button on our homepage, you’ll be directed to a comprehensive portal for all your online banking needs. If you’ve bookmarked personal online banking website, you will be prompted to visit our website to log in after August 21st. Feel free to contact us with any questions at 517.439.4300.