County National Bank (CNB) is a community bank that is successful and growing whose mission is to "sustain its deep commitment to the community and to its traditions of excellence in all aspects of banking. We will continue to provide outstanding customer service and solid financial performance."
We invite you to share in our mission and vision as a community banker, making a difference in your community while experiencing excellent benefits and career opportunities. We are always looking for customer-focused, motivated and energetic individuals to join our team in both full-time and part-time employment opportunities. County National Bank appreciates a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, (EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled).
Part-time Teller - Hillsdale, Jackson & Somerset Center
This position provides outstanding customer service while performing a variety of customer savings, checking and credit account transactions, as well as customer services for cashier’s checks, money orders, etc. May assist supervisor with various branch procedures, including opening and closing deposit accounts, ATM balancing, and Vault balancing, etc. This is a part-time position working on average less than 30 hours per week scheduled Monday – Saturday.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous banking/teller experience a plus
- Passion for providing a stellar customer service experience to all customers (external and internal) and ability to instill this passion in others
- Excellent interpersonal skills (tactfulness, cooperation, courteousness and customer friendliness) are necessary to represent the bank in a positive manner
- Positive and cooperative approach when working with others
- Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated ability to write communications clearly, concisely and effectively, with attention to detail for visually appealing output and accurately proofreading publications
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to effectively present information to customers and management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Ability to efficiently and accurately keyboard information, both computer and calculator
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
Click HERE to Apply for the Teller position in Hillsdale
Click HERE to Apply for the Teller position in Jackson
Click HERE to Apply for the Teller position in Somerset Center
Further information can be obtained from:Becky Wiley 2nd VP - Human Resources 517-439-6021 Becky.Wiley@CountyNationalBank.com
Please use email for inquiries only – do not email your resume prior to applying for a position. Thank you.