CNB provides the highest level of security possible and is focused on Online Banking. Our account access requires 128-bit encryption, which is an industry standard that prevents the possible interception of your personal financial information over the Internet. You only need a browser which is capable of handling this standard. To see if Internet Explorer is using 128-bit encryption go to the Help menu, About Internet Explorer and look for Cipher Strength, 128-bit.
Ways to Protect Your Account
- Don't tell anyone your password or login information.
- Always log-off when finished with your session.
- Be sure any e-mails you receive regarding your online account are coming directly from CNB. If any questions, contact CNB before entering any personal information at 888-322-1088.
- If you're accessing your account from a public computer, don't leave your web browser window open if you're away from the screen
- Unsecured WiFi
Find Out More Ways to Keep Yourself Safe
If you're interested in more tips on how to keep yourself secure online, County National Bank provides you with the following sites that provide more tips.
- FTC Identity Theft Site
- OnGuard Online: Federal Government Online Safety Tips
- Corporate Take-Over
- FED info from Ida -> or Cash Management Page
- Email Take-Over